How to troubleshoot your app
First of all make sure that you are using the latest version of the app. You can find any possible new release in Updates in the Mac App Store app on your Mac.
Then you can try to move the app to the trash and redownload it to make sure that something the app has not gotten corrupt.
Then you can look at the help for each application, you can find these here on the site:
Some problems can be caused by a corrupt preference file so you can try with a new preference file which you get by first quitting the app and then drag the following file to the trash (and then start the app again):
- Smultron 5: <your home folder>/Library/Containers/com.peterborgapps.Smultron5/
- Smultron 4: <your home folder>/Library/Preferences/com.peterborgapps.Smultron4.plist
- Smultron 3: <your home folder>/Library/Preferences/com.peterborgapps.Smultron.plist
- Lingon X: <your home folder>/Library/Preferences/com.peterborgapps.LingonX.plist
- Lingon 3: <your home folder>/Library/Preferences/com.peterborgapps.Lingon3.plist
- Lingon 2: <your home folder>/Library/Preferences/com.peterborgapps.Lingon.plist
- RememberOn: <your home folder>/Library/Containers/com.peterborgapps.RememberOn/
(You can get to the Library folder in OS X Mountain Lion by holding Option when you click the Go menu in Finder.)
You can also watch our videos at
If you can’t come up with a solution to your problem or just want to get in touch with us you can mail us at