Be here and not there by being boring
Just be, right now. Relax, meditate or have some meaningless fun for a short while with the different things you can do in Being Boring for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Become more focused and creative by concentrating on a repetitive and monotone task for a few minutes. Like a game without a goal.
Being Boring can help you reduce stress, to focus, clear your mind when you have too much to think about and help you to kickstart your creativity.
So the next time you have a few minutes to spare, don't check your mails or see what others do in some social app or do something you feel that you are supposed to do - help your mind by being boring.
Download and price
Get it in App Store >
Being Boring costs $1
More information in App Store >
Here are the things you can do
- Touch - Touch a dot and it disappears to appear somewhere else and then you can touch that and so on
- Gravity - Three dots move depending on how you move your device
- Swipe - Swipe the dot in any direction and it will glide away and bounce off the edges of the screen
- Connect - By touching a dot a line between that dot and the previous dot is drawn
- Magnet - Drag a dot from the center of the screen and release it and will be forced back to the center by a magnet
- Paint - Draw with your finger within a shape and when it is filled a new empty shape appears
- Numbers - (Only Apple Watch) Choose the correct number from 1 to 9 from random buttons
- Count - (Only Apple Watch) Scroll a list of numbers from 1 to 999
Double tap on the screen to choose